Wednesday 2 October 2013

Dan Dan goes to China.

Sorry that I havn't posted these last two weeks, I've been saving my mental and spiritual energy for this, my trip to China.

It started today at 3 in the morning when I woke up. I was supposed to wake at 5 but I couldn't get back to sleep again. My 9 am flight has just ended, dropping me at Abu Dhabi Airport and courtesy of their free wifi, I am now writing this blog.

I'm in China for 3 months, 2 months of which will see me as a medical research intern at a company called Devon. The first month is an intensive course in Mandarin.

I'll keep you up to date on the interesting stuff I see and do.

This is a trip that I've been planning for about 7 months now. I really appreciate the support I've had from my friends and my family.

Stay cool!
Dan.

*******************************
By having read this article, you agree
that I am not responsible for any
distress, discomfort, enragement or
offence caused by your reading
of this article. DFTBA.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Follow me on twitter @dancohen447
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Disqus for Just a Blog by Dan